4.16.2006

Renewal

No school tomorrow, so no studying today! I have spent the whole day outside. It has been glorious. Frogs, birds, lizards, snakes, turtles, alligators, butterflies, dragonflies, damselfies, bees, beetles, flowers, fungi, lichen, and more!! How I do love the swamp...

Oh, by the way, thanks for all the positive energy. I made it through the week and passed all my tests, the written ones and the practicals. I have this week off, then a week of class, and finally on May 5th -- the state exam. Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

and lions and tigers and bears, OH MY!

Anonymous said...

Coral honeysuckle, hurrah!! Yours is a very nice deep red. Glad to hear that you see the light at the end of the tunnel, and congratulations on your writtens and practicals.

Anonymous said...

I'm sending plenty of warm fuzzies your way. Good luck!

Kentucky Brat said...

I'm so happy to hear that we will have you back with us soon. We really have missed you!

"cloaca" huh? I must have totally missed that conversation. Because I'm pretty sure I would have used it, I take pride in knowing when someone else knows their butts from a hole in the ground!