12.23.2008

Sunrise From the Side Porch

 
Posted by Picasa


Good morning. It's chilly out there this morning. Temps are in the upper teens to low twenties (yeah, I know, for some of you that's downright balmy) The sky was really pretty as the sun rose so I stepped out on the porch to snap a picture to share. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to play with camera settings -- the rising sun waits on no one -- so it's not the most beautiful of shots. But somehow, I didn't think most of you would mind ;)

I'm off to work...hope you have a peaceful day.

6 comments:

Dani said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

*sings*

Sunrise... From the Side Porch
makes me happy
sunrise in my eyes
makes me blind
(and causes me to crash my experimental plane)

swamp4me said...

Dani,
Thanks! Those green beans on your site sure looked good :) It will be a while before we have anything like that to harvest here.

Bloggy,
What you need, son, are some of them there polarized sunglasses. Just the thing country roads and Rocky Mountain highs.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Heh. Still can't avoid the occasional tacky joke, can I? :)

Anonymous said...

9 a.m. Retired wake up time. What a wonderful day starter. Thanks

Pushesrb said...

You have mail.