9.28.2005

Woe is Me

I am a trifle put-out at the moment. Seems I left my camera at work. Wouldn't be a problem for most people, you say? True, but most people don't work in a 14,344 acre swamp.

Actually, maybe it's not all that bad. I can narrow the possible places it could be down to about 15 miles of road - or at least what we call road :) It could be worse, I could have lost it in the mile and a half of dense undergrowth I cut my way through today. But I know I didn't lose it there, I had it when I got back to the truck. Probably set it on the toolbox or siderail of the truck. Bummer.

Oh well, I'll see if I can find it tomorrow morning -- if it doesn't rain. Like I said, woe is me.

6 comments:

R.Powers said...

Ouch! I was just in Walmart tonight looking at a digital camera and I thought, " I need to ask Swamp how satisfied she is after a few weeks with her new camera"
Got my fingers crossed you find it and it doesn't rain.

Anvilcloud said...

That is most annoying. I really hope you find it, undamaged too.

SantaBarbarian said...

Let's hope you didn't leave it near that pile of doo-doo.... ;-)

Cuppa said...

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear! Woe is you indeed. Hoping and praying you find it safe and sound in the morning.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

Ouch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RFID

Ontario Wanderer said...

Losing a camera is very painful. I do hope it's behind or under the seat in the truck.