Six Random Things Meme
Back in December I got tagged for this meme by denapple over at Life, Birding, Photos and Everything. It’s taken me this long to think of six random things about me that might be even remotely interesting…
Rules of the meme:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I plan to follow rules 1, 2, 3, and 6...
1. Those of you who know me or read my blog know that I love animals – from hairy spiders to big black bears. There is, however, an animal I don’t care for. I dislike cows (with the exception of Jerseys). They are large and scary and I just don’t trust ‘em. Guess that means I can’t mooove to Vermont.
2. My hair is starting to go slightly silver but I have no plans to color it. I have convinced myself that if I ever start to pay attention to my hair, it will fall out. That could explain why I have the same “hairstyle” today as I did when I was 20 – long and pulled back in a ponytail. My only other “style” is chopped off short in what used to be called a pixie. I do the pixie thing about every seven years.
3. I have zero artistic talent but I try not to dwell on such shortcomings ;)
4. There are places in the US and Canada that I would love to visit. New Mexico and British Columbia immediately come to mind. Unfortunately, I hate to travel. Anyone out there have a transporter I could use?
5. I take procrastination to a new level.
6. When I have the time, I love to read books in series. Examples would be books by David Eddings, Terry Goodkind, Robert Jordan, Nevada Barr, and Janet Evanovich among others. I love the continuity of characters.
There you go, six random things about me. If you feel so moved, please tag yourself and meme away!